AGT is pleased to announce that we are now approved by EASA to carry out
Remote Interactive Classroom.
Full Theory Type Training, category B1B2 Combined & category C, from Level 1 to Level 3.
TO CARRY OUT OUR REMOTE INTERACTIVE CLASSROOM :
- A trainee must have a view / audio enabled computer and download the communication software (Pexip) from the internet. Internet speed < 1.5 Mb/sec
- Tablets and smartphones require a free APP to be download.
- Instructor led classes are 4 instruction hours per day plus breaks. Communication is 2 way allowing questions and feedback. The instructor controls what is viewed on the trainees screens.
- Trainees are monitored for attendance and Quality Audits are recorded daily.
- Examination phases will be conducted after COVID-19 crisis and before the practical training.
- Between the online training and the examination phases, extra theoretical training will take place in the customer facilities with our AGT’s instructor in order to be well prepared for the exams.
- Our practical training is standard procedure : aircraft, maintenance manuals available with instructor and trainees.
Check our web site for upcoming courses or register your interest by email to email@example.com