EASA Part 147- Maintenance Type Training Academy
Aircraft Type courses for maintenance staff under EASA Part 147 environment.
Aero Ground Training is a French and independent Maintenance Training Organisation with international experience focus on type training courses.
Approved Distance Learning for Theoretical Elements from APR.2020, more than 30 Virtual Classroom conducted from APR.20 to Christmas 2020.
Aircraft Type Trainings- Theoretical / Practical Elements
Maintenance trainings on Airbus, ATR 42/72, Boeing, Embraer and Fokker
Initial Type Course
Difference Type Course
Refresh Type Course
General Familiarisation (T4) Course
Engine Borescope Inspections course
Engine Ground Run Up Course
AGT is your partner, EASA 147 Standard
Approved Datadock since 2017
Aero Ground Training through our EASA Part 147 Approval can provide your training courses in your facilities.
- 95% of the courses are taught in YOUR facilities OUT of France in ENGLISH or SPANISH languages.
- All staff speak English, instructors, customer services, sales, e-marketing, management
- Virtual classroom approved since April 2020
- Permanent improvement of training techniques for the instructors
- Training aids improved course completed
- More Information about our non type courses.