De retour à ATR



You can connect to AGT e-learning platform 24/7 to attend the ATR 42 400/500/72-212A General Familiarization course, separated in 3 modules,

  • one avionic (First module)
  • one airframe (second module) and
  • one engine (last module).
  • You have 30 days to go through the course, and 3 video conf will be scheduled every 10 days. First video to answer your questions about avionics chapters, second video is to answer your questions about the airframe chapters and the last video to ansxer your questions related to engine and propeller.


The best is to attend the Synchronous Distance Learning, where the instructor will answer all your questions. If you cannot attend, you can play the SDL session, like a podcast.

After completion of each module, one E-exam will be organised and the scores of the 3 E-exams will be noted on the certificate.

Digital certificate of Completion including a QR code is sent to the trainee.

Easy, dynamic and reliable, 27/7 available.


GLOBAL PRICE : 850 € per seat

(Cost of 170€ of deposit if paid online directly in the website. If you don’t want to go through the website, 5% management fees will be added.)

PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”, all ATA 104 level 1.

One exam per module will be conducted online. The score of each exam will be written on the certificate.

After completion of the training, an electronic certificate of completion will be issued by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval Number.

15 en stock


TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

850€ per seat.
20% VAT will be applied for French companies or individual european citizens.
(Cost of 130€ of deposit if paid online directly on the website. If you don't want to go through the website, 5% management fees will be added.)
If more than 3 seats, contact our staff.


THEORETICAL : 3 modules within a month. Total duration 30 hours, so 10 hours for each module.


October / November / December


THEORETICAL : Blended E-Learning


Training in English


Manuals on the e-learning platform


Digital Certificate of Completion


Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations