Welcome to our Boutique for your short courses!

Below are listed the short aviation training courses scheduled in the next months for duration less than 36 hours.
Book, your seat(s) online when you are ready.
For longer courses, you have the list revised periodically.

Please, notice that the prices displayed are the total cost.
To book your seat, you have to pay 20% by Visa card, MasterCard card or PayPal account.
One invoice will be sent to your email address after payment is confirmed.
A second invoice will be sent after you’ve pre-ordered. This second invoice (80%) has to be paid one week before starting the course.
You can find the General Terms of payment in the CGV.

100% secured !

The website is secured for payment ( https:// )
The pages for payment are not managed by AGT, the payments’ pages are generated by the Bank or PayPal itself.

show blocks helper

Aircrafts +

Course Type +

AIRBUS A320 NEO- (LEAP) – 21 SEPTEMBER 2020
General Familiarization Course : AIRBUS A320 NEO (Leap) ATA 104 Level 1 GLOBAL PRICE : 800 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the Airbus A320 Neo with his Leap engine. It provides brief description, operation, component location.
800,00 Pre-Order Now
BOEING B 787 8/9/10 – Familiarisation T4
General Familiarization for C category personel : BOEING B787 8/9/10 (RR Trent 1000) ATA 104 Level 1- Online course, approved by EASA Starting date: 19th of OCT 2020 Duration: 30 hours GLOBAL PRICE : 800 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the Boeing 787 with his RR Trent 1000 engine. It provides brief description, operation, component location. After completion of the course for more than 90% and score the exam >75%, the candidate will be awarded with one electronic certificate of recognition by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval number.
800,00 Pre-Order Now
Refresh ATR 42/72 All Series – 12-16. OCT. 2020
Refresh - Continuation Training Course : ATR 42/72 All Series, from ATR 42 300 to 600. ATA 104 Level 3 GLOBAL PRICE : 500 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire deep knowledge of the systems, and info of Structural Repairs, and Trouble shootings, and Reliability.
500,00 Pre-Order Now