De retour à ATR

Refresh ATR 42/72 All Series – 12-16. OCT. 2020

500,00

Refresh – Continuation Training Course : ATR 42/72 All Series, from ATR 42 300 to 600.
ATA 104 Level 3

GLOBAL PRICE : 500 € per seat
PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”.

The participant will acquire deep knowledge of the systems, and info of Structural Repairs, and Trouble shootings, and Reliability.

10 en stock


Description

TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

500€

DURATION

THEORETICAL : 30 hours within 5 days

DATES

THEORETICAL : October 12th to 16th 2020

PLACE

THEORETICAL : Virtual classroom, approved by EASA (Synchronous Distance Learning)

PARTICIPATION TIME

maxi 6 hours lecture a day

LANGUAGE

Training in English with one instructor full time.

Certificate

Electronic Certificate of Completion issued by AGT, FR.147.0049 EASA 147 approval number.

CGV

Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations