De retour à Boeing

General Familiarisation – Boeing B787-8/9/10 Dreamliner (RR Trent 1000 & GE GEnx)

900,00

General Familiarisation Training : Boeing B787-8/9/10 Dreamliner (RR Trent 1000 & GE GEnx)

Theoretical Phase by Synchronous Distance Learning for 5 days.

 

For more info, contact our Sales Team

 

GLOBAL PRICE : 900 € per seat

(Cost of 1200€ if paid online directly on the website. If you don’t want to go through the website, 5% management fees will be added.)

PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”. The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to perform and certify maintenance tasks permitted to be carried out as certifying staff of the specified category stated in the course title. It provides detailed description, operation, component location, removal/installation, BITE and troubleshooting procedures to a maintenance manual level.

After completion of the training, electronic certificate of completion will be issued by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval Number.

15 en stock


Description

TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

900€ per seat.
(Cost of 900€ if paid online directly on the website. If you don't want to go through the website, 5% management fees will be added.)
If more than 3 seats, contact our staff.

DURATION

THEORETICAL : 30 hours on 5 days

DATES

THEORETICAL : June 07th to 11th, 2021

PLACE

THEORETICAL : Online, virtual classroom. Synchronous Distance Learning

PARTICIPATION TIME

6 hours a day, instructor will conduct the virtual classroom full time.

LANGUAGE

Training in English

TRAINING AIDS

Soft copy will be shared before starting.

CERTIFICATE

Certificate of Attendance will be issued after training.

CGV

Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations