De retour à Boeing

BOEING B 787 8/9/10 – Familiarisation T4

800,00

General Familiarization for C category personel : BOEING B787 8/9/10 (RR Trent 1000)
ATA 104 Level 1- Online course, approved by EASA

Starting date: 19th of OCT 2020

Duration: 30 hours

GLOBAL PRICE : 800 € per seat
PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”.

The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the Boeing 787 with his RR Trent 1000 engine.

It provides brief description, operation, component location.

After completion of the course for more than 90% and score the exam >75%, the candidate will be awarded with one electronic certificate of recognition by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval number.

9 en stock


Description

TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

800€

DURATION

THEORETICAL : 30 hours within 5 days

DATES

THEORETICAL : October 19th to 23rd 2020

PLACE

THEORETICAL : Virtual classroom, approved by EASA (Synchronous Distance Learning). Training conducted by one instructor full time.

PARTICIPATION TIME

maxi 6 hours lecture a day
After completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded with one electronic Certificate of Recognition by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval number.

LANGUAGE

Training in English

TRAINING AIDS

Soft copies are provided

CGV

Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations