De retour à Boeing

Boeing 737-600/700/800/900 – B1B2 Combined

4 500,00

Intial Type Course : Boeing B737-600/700/800/900 (CFM 56)

Theoretical and Practical Elements

GLOBAL PRICE : 4.500 € per seat
PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”. The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to perform and certify maintenance tasks permitted to be carried out as certifying staff of the specified category stated in the course title. It provides detailed description, operation, component location, removal/installation, BITE and troubleshooting procedures to a maintenance manual level.

It’s a B1B2 Combined training, all ATA chapters are Level 3.
For French workers with french working contract, contact our staff.

10 en stock


Description

TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

From 4500€

DURATION

THEORETICAL : 30 days, 5 days a week
PRACTICAL : 10 days

DATES

Theroretical : starts on August 31st 2020.
Practical : dates to be confirmed, after lifting travel limitations.

PLACE

THEORETICAL : Online, virtual classroom.
EXAMINATIONS : in AGT's facilities, after completion of the online course.
PRACTICAL : Slovenia, after lifting travel limitations.

PARTICIPATION TIME

6 hours a day

LANGUAGE

Training in English

CGV

Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations