De retour à ATR

ATR 42-400/500/72-212A – SEPT / OCT 2020

Initial Type Course : ATR 42-400/500/72 -212A

GLOBAL PRICE : 3.900 € per seat
PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III “Type Training”. The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to perform and certify maintenance tasks permitted to be carried out as certifying staff of the specified category stated in the course title. It provides detailed description, operation, component location, removal/installation, BITE and troubleshooting procedures to a maintenance manual level.

Login to see prices
Catégorie : Étiquettes : , ,

Informations complémentaires

TOTAL PRICE (VAT non applicable)

3900€

DURATION

THEORETICAL : 23 days
PRACTICAL : 09 days

DATES

THEORETICAL : August 31st to September 24th 2020
PRACTICAL : September 28th to October 08th 2020

PLACE

THEORETICAL : AGT's facilities
PRACTICAL : Location to be confirmed

PARTICIPATION TIME

6 hours a day

LANGUAGE

Training in English

CGV

Pour consulter nos Conditions Générales de Vente, CLIQUEZ ICI

Ask for informations