SCHEDULED TYPE TRAININGS

The list of the scheduled courses in 2021 (duration : more than 5 days)

 

Welcome to our Boutique for your short courses!

SHORT AVIATION TRAINING COURSES

Below are listed the short aviation training courses scheduled in the next months for duration less than 36 hours.
Book, your seat(s) online when you are ready.

Please, notice that the prices displayed are the total cost.
To book your seat, you have to pay 20% by Visa card, MasterCard card or PayPal account.
One invoice will be sent to your email address after payment is confirmed.
A second invoice will be sent after you’ve pre-ordered. This second invoice (80%) has to be paid one week before starting the course.
You can find the General Terms of payment in the CGV.

100% secured !

The website is secured for payment ( https:// )
The pages for payment are not managed by AGT, the payments’ pages are generated by the Bank or PayPal itself.

show blocks helper

Aircrafts +

Course Type +

ATR 42/72-500 – RECURRENT – JUNE/JULY 2021
Recurrent Course : ATR 42/72-500 ATA 104 Level 3 GLOBAL PRICE : 650 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the ATR 42/72-500. It provides • a review of the normal operation on the systems, • remind them what is the way to monitor the correct operation of the systems • clear in the mind the trouble shooting procedure of the most critical components.
650,00 Pre-Order Now
ATR 42/72-600 – VARIANT – JUNE 2021
Variant Course : ATR 42/72-600 from ATR 42/72-500 ATA 104 Level 3 GLOBAL PRICE : 650 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the ATR 42/72-600. It provides brief description, operation, component location. The purpose • a review of the normal operation on the systems, • remind them what is the way to monitor the correct operation of the systems • clear in the mind the trouble shooting procedure of the most critical components.
650,00 Pre-Order Now
BOEING B 787-8/9/10 DREAMLINER – GENERAL FAMILIARISATION – JULY 2021
General Familiarization Course : BOEING B787-8/9/10 Dreamliner (RR Trent 1000 & GE GEnx) ATA 104 Level 1 GLOBAL PRICE : 9000 € per seat PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.
This course is in compliance with EASA Part-66, Appendix III "Type Training". The participant will acquire knowledge necessary to understand the technology of the Boeing 787-8/9/10 Dreamliner with his RR Trent 1000 & GE GEnx engines. It provides brief description, operation, component location.
900,00 Pre-Order Now
BOEING B787-8/9/10 DREAMLINER – GENERAL FAMILIARISATION – JUNE 2021
General Familiarisation Training : Boeing B787-8/9/10 Dreamliner (RR Trent 1000 & GE GEnx) Theoretical Phase by Synchronous Distance Learning for 5 days.   For more info, contact our Sales Team   GLOBAL PRICE : 900 € per seat (Cost of 1200€ if paid online directly on the website. If you don't want to go through the website, 5% management fees will be added.) PAY 20% at PRE-ORDER, the other 80% before starting.

Objectives

The trainee will be able to understand the operation of the main components.

Target Group

Technical personnel associated with aircraft maintenance or engineering activities and management of airline or Maintenance and Repair Overhaul, people from store, logistic department who need technical and safety culture.

Prerequisites

English After completion of the training, electronic certificate of completion will be issued by AGT, FR.147.0049 approval Number.
900,00 Pre-Order Now